Enjoy the breakfast and catch up to the world of sales in a community of business professionals. Now that the buyer has more information, channels and power to decide, get the latest updates on new sales strategies and tools for selling B2B. We will talk about what has been happening faster or not evolving in sales. How to select new technology, tools, tactics and techniques. What many companies have been doing well, wrong or missing:
- New B2B Buyer: Snapshot of the present and how the B2B sales professional has to adapt to be even more successful.
- What to do to position yourself as a lucrative choice for the New B2B Buyer?
- How to reach out in the best way possible to this new B2B buyer?
- Outreach as the beginning of a long relationship, what next?
- B2B Sales Tools: New tools – new rules; how they can assist or hurt you.
- Is your technology stack really saving you time and does it add value?
- Are you able to effectively evaluate your opportunities?
- Are you using the best tools and channels in the right moment?
- B2B Sales Process: Sales as an evolving process cycle, more complex and demanding; get the new map for your sales journey?
- Do you understand where your sales process starts and ends?
- What are skills and tools required on each stage and the possible outcomes?
- Do you have a timely planned course of action, and measures for results?
- What stages of the B2B sales process can be automated, where and why?
This is our first event to start contributing to the evolution of South Florida as a business hub. At AWM we strongly believe that a healthy ecosystem of companies and professionals brings value to everyone inside of it. We realized that there are many topics covered by our amazing colleagues and peers, but only few are on the subjects of Sales and Marketing. So, come with open mind, willing to receive and share, as we are absolutely sure this experience will expand your horizons.
Everyone in the world of B2B Sale:
- Sales Developers, Account Executives, Sales Directors, VP of Sales, Sales Professionals, Partners, Owners, CEOs, CMOs, COOs, etc.
- Corporate, Big, Medium and Small Companies.
- Startups (funded or not – operational or not).
- Sales “Curious”, Sales “Wannabe”, Sales “Frustrated”.
8.00am: Registration, Coffee & Breakfast
9.25am: Q&A & Final Remarks